For more information on the Sandhills Journey Scenic Byway, please contact us by telephone at 308-546-0636 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already on the road?
You can find additional information on the byway by visiting one of several tourist information sites conveniently located along the byway.
- Caboose near I-80 exit 312 (adjacent to Bosselman's Truck Stop)
- Convention & Visitors Bureau, 2424 South Locust St.
- Stuhr Museum, Junction Highway 281 & NE Highway 2 & 34.
- Co-op Station on south side of the Byway (NE Highway 2) at Junction Highway 68 (flashing yellow light)
- Sandhills Journey Scenic Byway Visitors Center, east side of Broken Bow in Big Red Barn, south side of byway
- Chamber of Commerce, northeast corner of Junction NE Highway 2 and NE Highway 21.
- Custer County Historical Museum
- Norm's Sinclair Station, just west of Dunning on north side of NE Highway 2 near Junction of NE Highway 91.
- Halsey Frontier Inn, on south side of Highway in Halsey
- Roadside Inn, just east of Thedford on north side of highway
- Thedford Art Gallery in Thedford, on north side of highway
- Sandhills Motel & Campground, on western edge of Mullen on south side of highway
- Chamber of Commerce, 111 West 3rd St (south side of NE Highway 2 in downtown)
- Knight Museum & Sandhills Center, 908 Yellowstone Ave.